Finals here I come! Almost done with this semester!!! I can't believe I've managed to avoid starting a relationship with someone this time around. I figure if I could go another year and a half, I'll be set... and ready... to start pursuing that. Until then, I have avoided that road. All I have to do is pretend to be upset when someone tries to sweet talk me. Of course, I have met a lot of interesting people, some of whom may be that person in the future. Really there are only two who have accepted my highly volatile, abdicable, yearning for that "one person" that the world tells us all: "must exist"; and the respite: a halt I have put on this mystical odyssey (which I assume will end in France). Instead of all of what comes with that search, I am extremely happy at keeping at the Renaissance+man-path and really getting into my music and writing. Of course finishing up school is right around the corner which also brings me great joy... but after that there will always be... more school :P
What I'm trying to say, is: I should probably stop writing my thoughts and finish my lab reports and study for finals :)
No comments:
Post a Comment