So... I'm pretty sure I got asked out on a date in my chem class. The girl sitting next to me invited me to see her friend perform on Saturday then "maybe do something else later" Haha. She's aesthetically pleasing, very funny and smart- three things needed in order to catch my interest. Of course I said yes. She gave me her number... so I'll give her a call tomorrow to get all the info. Not sure what to expect, but anxious to see how she is in a one-on-one type situation.
I've been talking to Andrew (calc date guy) the last few days and the more I get to know him... I think I'm pretty much falling for him. Ahhhh... it bugs me because I'm not sure I'm ready for a relationship. I'm being completely open about how life and dating has been for me the last couple of months... he looked at me completely perplexed, then he made a joke (something about vagina juice), and we were all better. I love that he just sees me for me, not who I date, or my religious beliefs, or the beard I've been growing the last month. Hehe... He knows that I'm diggin him... a lot. I EVEN KISSED HIM!!! Something I didn't think I'd want to do with a guy for a very long time.... ay ay ay.... and it was pretty amazing. Its been less than a week, so... so much for taking things slow. We're planning on getting together sometime this weekend for our first "real" date. I accidentally invited him to my house to watch some movies/ play some video games... I say 'accidentally' because I realize that I have an intense attraction to him and I will end up giving in to my... attractions. Lol. If anything, I'm glad I've found a man that peaks my interests. He is literally the only guy I'm sexually attracted to right now- I've been watching a lot of lesbo porn : p
All that said, I REALLY just wanted to get 2 lab reports and about a billion sections of calc homework done. Instead I'm focusing on getting to know people... though I want to say I am NOT ready for this... Well, here it goes....
No comments:
Post a Comment