Then it's time for my next class,
I have wasted two hours staring -in awe- at the different parts of my body (that I can look at without a mirror). I go to my music room and start up my mac. Work on 3 songs that came out of nowhere the day before... then I get frustrated that I can't get it to sound like it does in my head, I'm not terribly good at guitar, and I don't have a full orchestra for one song, so I decide to do vocals for Pink Floyd's "The Great Gig in the Sky"... I get the track without the vocals, and then it begins-
I sing.
I SCREAM! (because that's pretty much the entire song)
I cry. This is expected... the feelings invoked are pretty intense.
*For those of you not familiar to the song: you're missing out on life!*
-Here's the song in its entirety-
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAydj4OJnwQ?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZAydj4OJnwQ?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I listen to the 5 cuts I managed to record. Haha... yeahhhh... not as great as I expected.
Before I started back up again, someone rang my doorbell. I open it, and they ask me if everything's ok. I start laughing, feeling quite embarrased. I explain the situation to them and (thank Baby Jesus) they were familiar with the song. I knew they weren't just telling me this because they did not call the cops after they left. I decide to try one more time. I'll keep doing it another day until it sounds decent at least.
Now it's later in the day and I can not miss my Calculus class. I finally get what we're doing, without question, and I want to keep it that way.
Now to get GABS!!! "What are gabs?" Well, it's pretty simple. It is "Gay ABS". The most intense abs a man can get.
Here's the difference:
ABS....... GABS!!!!
Going to take the advice of my ex... who has had gabs for the two years I've known him, and going to work out my abs for one hour EVERY DAY until I'm where I want to be. Every exercise article/journal I've read says not to do this... but my ex is living proof that it works. I'm already seeing great results........................
JUST HAVE TO KEEP AT IT!
I'm sure I will though... I've never wanted something so bad. Hahahahaha.... ayyyy.
No comments:
Post a Comment