Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm a hot babe out jogging...

Haha... So I almost got into a car accident while checking out my neighbors.  I blame them!  It's kind of hard to concentrate when the man must not wear ANY underwear at all (his manhood bouncing up and down and side to side) and his wife is always wearing the shortest, tightest fitting clothes I have ever seen anyone wear to run.  Well, I waved at them and smiled like always, but I also kept looking at them from my dash mirror and I ended up curbing it, almost running into a street lamp, and screeching my tires. I'm sure they noticed.  Ahhh... we do yard-work (most) early Sunday's at the same time.  I can't wait to talk to them again.  It's probably an unhealthy attraction... but if they're dtf, then so am I.  Right now I can only dream.....

No comments:

Post a Comment