Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BONERIFIC

FML!!!
So I've been talking to one of the guys I met last week (the one in my last entry).  I was at the gym and he sends me a pic message of him bent over and smiling almost menacingly saying: "So all urs.... if u want".  INSTANT HARD ON!  Not sure if anyone else has had this problem at the gym, but it is quite awkward.  I know I said I didn't want to deal with it... but we'll both be in Hollywood this weekend and his roomate is leaving for a few days the week after that.... Sooooo..... yeah.  The night before we were sexting... again.... instant boner.  I actually had to bust one out immediately after seeing him.  Then we started talking about our sexual likes and dislikes and it's quite funny, but we are sooo into the same (out of the norm) things... I don't want to say all of them because I know my best friend reads my blog... but we are both into and PRACTICE: role playing, leather, physical pain (just found this out about myself last year after whipping myself at an S&M store),  bondage (he wants me to tie him up.. which I wouldn't have any other way), and extremely rough, very long sex (which is surprisingly hard to find in a man... most men can't take it or are done right after they cum... specially after they cum once or twice...)  Ahhhhh.... so definately a match.  Also doesn't hurt that he's very into art.  Have a few idea of pictures to take when him and I meet up and he said it was ok.  Definately going to be sexual.... but I'm going to try to make it more imaginative... without being too symbolic (which is what I do most of the time).  Downside though... he asked me if we were "going to bareback?"  Ay ay ay.... that reminded me of AIDS and made me rethink the whole thing.  Then we talked about this and he assured me he's only had unprotected sex with ONE person in his life.  He is 29 years old.  I HIGHLY doubt that this is true.  So I'm thinking of going to a clinic right before, getting our 30 min hiv tests, and getting it on for a good 72 hrs :-)  I really want to get my mind off of him but I can't... he calls me every morning just to say hello. Haha...  I guess it's sweet.. And we talk throughout the day.  The more I get to know him, the better I like him.  Definately looking forward to seeing him in CA this weekend and again next week in AZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment