Lately I've been letting go of things and am starting to become more mellow. I no longer care if I get a B in a course. I am not really doing so well in one of my courses.... but I don't really care. It won't be the end of the world and I'm not going to get myself worked up about it like I always do. For example, instead of studying this week, on three occasions I have decided to go sing kareoke. I don't want to tickle my own pickle... but I do a mean Jim Morrison :)
Also, it's ok to have gay friends. Just don't watch movies with them on your couch. Sounds innocent enough... but 100% of the time, they WILL make a move... and most of the time, you'll like it. My friend Emily always joked around about how this is how I always crossed the line when I didn't really care to.
In more important news- tugging or petting on my beard during, before, or after making out has become a norm for people I kiss (there have only been a couple the last few months). I find it odd... but I guess I shouldn't since I touch it a lot too. My friends and random girls from school even touch it now and I guess I now know how pregnant ladies feel when strangers feel the need to touch their bellies. I don't really mind it because I have met some pretty cool people... but if I'm not ready for it, it scares me half to death when I see a strangers hand going at my face. I've actually began chewing on it during class and leaving my pencil in it while I think and play around with my calculator.... I forget I do these things and when classmates start laughing randomly I get confused. A guy from one of my classes even wants to start a Beard War. I told him, it's on! Though his beard is light colored and creeps me out a bit. I kind of wish he was gay just so we could have beard kisses. Hahaha... ahhhh. Eventually I'll have to shave it... it's already a bit ridiculous. Before I do that I'm going to dye 2/3 of it white and my mohawk a red/orange color. I'll do it this weekend and then find how to put it up as my blog pic.
Now I'm off to practice my part in B52s "Private Idaho"....
No comments:
Post a Comment